Marcus Donald are currently looking for a new Threat & Response Specialist to join our client in the Telecommunications industry.
This role is offering almost a fully remote work environment (if wanted), there is however a requirement to come into the Hampshire office 1 day every month. With offices all over the UK I am sure there is an office a commutable distance from most if you preferred an office environment but that once a month in the Hampshire office is compulsory due to this being the Cyber hub.
This is a completely new role for the organization, and you will be joining a team of 3. This is a fantastic time to join as the company is growing and leveling up their maturity status.
Not only is this role a great opportunity for you to progress within your career and a step in the right direction, but it also comes with some great benefits and bonuses… Including:
- 10% Annual Bonus
- Private Medical Scheme
- Dental Insurance
- Life Assurance
- And more…
Threat & Response Specialist – Experience:
- Stakeholder Management
- Working with SIEM tools such as AlienVault & Splunk – Triaging and defining the appropriate response to incidents.
- Vulnerability Management experience, using Nessus and Tenable Security Center.
- Managing the Threat Intelligence Process, Reporting & Enhancing Controls
- Basic Networking experience – Triaging & Managing Network Alerts
- An understanding of Architecture & Design
- Experience with both On-premises and AWS and Azure Cloud environments and Security solutions.
Threat & Response Specialist – Desired:
- SC Cleared
- Relevant Certifications such as SANS or GIAC
- Strong Defensive Cyber Security Experience
- A real passion for Cyber Security and Information Security
- The ability to do on-call work
If this role is of interest, please do not hesitate to reach out, it’s an amazing opportunity and who knows, it could be your next move… Feel free to drop me an email and drop your CV to email@example.com. I am looking forward to hearing from you.