Information Security Analyst
Marcus Donald are currently looking for an Information Security Analyst to join a very popular Law firm with their head office in the heart of London.
** Hybrid role / 2 days in the City, 3 days remote **
With offices in the UK, Hong Kong and Singapore providing Legal services to international clients spanning across a wide range of industry sectors the Information Security team has never been more important!
Information Security Analyst – Responsibility:
- Be the initial point of contact for all areas of responsibility, and support for the firm's compliance with the information security policies
- Undertake risk management activities
- Manage third party security assessments
- Undertake governance and assurance activities for security policies, standards, processes and procedures
- Provide responses to client information security due diligence questionnaires
- Provide support for internal and external audits
- Provide regular governance, risk and compliance reporting
Information Security Analyst – Technical:
- At least 2 years’ experience within Information Security with a focus on Governance, Risk & Compliance.
- Experience in working with security standards such as ISO27001
- Experienced in information security, audit, governance, risk and compliance
- Experience working with GRC platforms
- Experienced developing information security policy, process and procedure design and implementation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on confidentiality
- Experience working in regulated/compliance-oriented environments
This is a great opportunity for an Information Security Manager looking to grow within their career and expand their expertise into Professional Services – NO previous Legal/Law experience is required.
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in please either apply or contact me directly – email@example.com