Marcus Donald are currently looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer for an Investment Bank, therefore we are ideally looking for an experienced .NET professional with Capital Markets, Equity, Fixed Income experience on an initial 6 month contract with a view to extend (6 month rolling).
** Fully Remote / Home Based **
** Inside IR35 **
The types of applications this Senior .Net Developer will work on will be a range of regulatory reporting applications being built with .Net, SQL, Angular and a mixture of other modern technologies.
Senior Full Stack Developer - Technical:
- 5+ years of experience as a C#/.Net Developer
- 3+ years developing in Angular 2+
- Hands-on C# / .Net developer experience within the financial industry, experience in Capital Market, Equity, Fixed Income systems preferred. Regulatory Reporting is a big plus
- Strong grasp of best coding practice and architectural awareness, in addition to solving complex problems.
- .Net Framework 5+ and/or .Net Core
- Experience developing SQL server queries and stored procedures
- Experience creating and configuring Microsoft SQL Server databases (schemas, table creation, index creation, permissions)
- Knowledge of MVC and ASP.NET and experience with migrating across modern front-end architectures
- Keen on Working in an Agile environment and to best practices (TDD)
Senior Full Stack Developer - Desirable:
- Cloud computing and related concepts, preferably with Microsoft Azure
- Experience with container technologies (Docker) and Kubernetes platforms (e.g., EKS, GKE, OpenShift)
- Experience with CI/CD build pipelines and toolchain
- Good experience, awareness/knowledge of OWASP and security best practices
This really is a great company with multiple high level and experienced contractors in place, that have been with the business for a long time (in rolling contractors) therefore, there is a lot of future potential for a long-term contract for the right person.
If this is a role you feel you would be interested in and would like to know more about the projects in place and company in general please apply or email me directly – firstname.lastname@example.org