Marcus Donald are currently looking for Senior Security Engineer coming from a Network and Infrastructure background. We are working with a Management Consulting firm in the City of London around Liverpool Street.
This role is offering a flexible/hybrid WFH situation. It will be 50% from home ad 50% in the office.
It is a perfect opportunity for someone who if looking to add a great company to their CV and a great step in your career! The benefits and bonuses include:
- Annual pay scheme (bonus) – 10% of salary
- Private Medical Care for all employees
- Life Insurance
- Great Paternity / Maternity leave
- 5% pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday with up to 5 days being allowed to be carried over to the next year
Responsibilities – Senior Security Engineer:
- Day-to-day administration of numerous security platforms
- Closely working with Project Management/Change Control
- Support and collaborate with other security teams (SOC & GRC)
- Perform vendor assessment and risk reviews
- Research and apply innovative security solutions
Technical abilities – Senior Security Engineer:
- Extensive Infrastructure, Network & Endpoint Security experience
- Email Security usage and experience
- Strong knowledge and experience with MS Cloud Security
- Broad working experience with ISO & DLP is required
- Technical design of security systems and services
My client is notable for its work in turnaround management and performance improvement of several large, high-profile businesses.
You will be joining a current team of 3 engineers to become the 4th member; the team is spread over both the UK and US. This is a great time to join them as they are looking to grow and expand the business.
The organization is highly motivating and encourages you to do certifications, growing your knowledge as much as possible. A great culture to become a part of!
If you feel this role is remotely connected to you, then please do apply! You can apply through our portals, or you can either give me a message on LI and/or drop me an email, my email is email@example.com. I am looking forward to speaking with you!