Marcus Donald and I are looking to speak with Cloud Security Engineers with Azure experience. We are currently working with a large Financial Services organisation to help them grow their team in London.
Based in London, however our client is open to Hybrid working!
This is a great opportunity for someone who is ambitious and is looking for some more responsibilities for a well-known business that offer amazing benefits, such as:
- Competitive Salary
- Profit Share Scheme
- Dedicated training budget
- Great bonus scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Flexible Working
Responsibilities & Job Role:
- Building scripts to automate security within Microsoft Azure, as well as Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platform.
- Implement cutting-edge security technologies for clients within the cloud.
- Conducting evaluations of existing pipelines and solutions, proposing improvements, and fulfilling those improvements on behalf our clients.
- Building secure platforms for clients within the public and hybrid cloud throughout the product lifecycle.
- Conducting Identity and Access Management activities within complex cloud environments.
Technical Skills Required:
- A deep understanding of Microsoft Azure.
- Experience in developing Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, CloudFormation or ARM templates).
- Experience of Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) and building pipelines.
- Stakeholder management experience.
- Producing clear and concise documentation.
It is a great time to join this company as they are a fast growing and have a strong track record for delivering complex security and privacy projects and providing excellent customer services.
Their Cloud Security team are an important factor to the company and are currently working on several exciting projects! The team’s synergy is like no other, it is infused with a relaxed and motivation aura!
Should you want to discuss further prior to apply please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or connect LinkedIn. FULL job description available to be digested further.