Marcus Donald and I are looking to speak to an experienced Information Security professional with PCI-DSS experience looking to step into more of a managerial position. We are working with a large Insurance client looking to expand their team in London.
Although the Head Office is in London, this role is fully remote.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone to be given more responsibility while also being able to show off their Information Security knowledge for a well-known fi that offer amazing benefits, which include:
- 25 days holiday with the option to buy up to 5 more
- Very competitive pension
- Private medical insurance (family included)
- Annual pay scheme (bonus) – up to 25% of salary
- Flexible working
- More benefits available upon request
Information Security Manager – Responsibilities:
- Maintaining compliance of ISO27001 once implemented
- Creating, reviewing, and maintaining security policy, standards, and procedures
- Coordinating internal and external reviews for security frameworks
- Dealing with both DPIAs and SARs
- Defining and running security processes
Information Security Manager – Required:
- 5 years experience in Information Security
- Strong understanding of PCI-DSS, GDPR, and other regulatory frameworks
- Working experience of ISO27001 and Data Protection Legislation
- Knowledge of Security Governance
- Demonstrable experience in a role that delivers Information Security
This really is a great time to join my client’s team, with their plans to expand their team, joining the business at this stage will offer you the chance to progress within this role in as little as 12-18 months.
You will be joining an already established Information Security team in a chilled, yet results-driven environment with a big progression planed for this role, both promotion rise and big budgets for L&D.
This is an amazing opportunity and one that should not be missed! Even if you are not fully considering other opportunities right now, these types of opportunities don’t come about often, so why wait?
Should you want to discuss further, please apply or drop me a line directly on LinkedIn or email (email@example.com), FULL JD description available.