Dynamics 365 Consultant
World-leading organization, with a rich heritage that sets them apart from their competitors. With an ambition to make a difference, this firm has been transforming lives since 1878. Diversity is at the heart of their business, they recognise that a diverse workforce is the only way they will achieve their ambitious business goals, and therefore work in a very flexible way to accommodate their employees.
Hybrid/Remote role where you will be expected to attend the office one or two days per month.
The Dynamics 365 Consultant will play a pivotal role in optimizing the use of the Dynamics 365 applications suite to improve efficiency, automate processes and enhance user experiences within the organization.
The successful candidate:
- Will be instrumental in designing, implementing, and maintaining the Dynamics 365 application suite.
- Will work with stakeholders across the business to align strategies and understand processes and requirements, translating them into Dynamics 365 designs and solutions.
- Will hold workshops to educate leaders and users about the functionalities of the Dynamics 365 suite.
- Continually monitor and manage systems configurations, customizations and updates in line with best practice.
- Extensive experience working with Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Experience with Power platform, specifically Dynamics 365 CE Sales & Marketing
- Proven experience in designing, implementing, and maintaining Dynamics 365 solutions, which meet Microsoft best practices
- Understanding of integrating Dynamics 365 with other business applications
- Experience in managing appropriate release processes and standards for promoting code between environments
Preference will be given to candidates with:
- Relevant certifications such as Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Fundamentals.
- Experience with cloud-based solutions and related technologies (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS• Knowledge of ITIL practices and principles.
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure and Office 365
Competitive salary and benefits package on offer. Please send your CV in or call ALISON CALDER for further information.