COMPANY: Global Consultancy with a strong vision and a reputation for excellence. Known worldwide as a trusted advisor to its clients and ‘best in class’, this is an exciting opportunity for a high calibre individual who is looking to build a solid career with a world leading firm.
ROLE: Due to growth, this client is looking for a Security Engineer to join their growing team based in London City. This is a hybrid role where you will be expected to come into the office three days per week. Working in a small team, you will be involved in vendor assessments and technical security risk reviews. You will contribute to the technical design of security systems and systems to meet the needs of internal clients whilst managing risk.
SKILLS: You MUST be a high calibre individual with a solid background in Security Engineering preferably with a degree in a security related field (ie. network engineering, computer science, penetration testing, digital forensics) and a strong technical knowledge across various security pillars (network/cloud/infrastructure/email/endpoint).
To be considered for this role you must have:
- A proven ability to participate in complex troubleshooting, diagnosis, and resolution.
- Good understanding of how to assess third party suppliers of cloud/SaaS based platforms.
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as python or bash scripting would be highly advantageous.
- A solid Security engineering background which MUST have included administration experience in one or more of the following:
- QROC or Qradar on Cloud, Varonis DatAdvantage and Service Now (SecOps) OR
- Email Security (Mimecast Email security gateways, Microsoft Defender for Office 365, DMARC/DKIM/SPF) OR
- Network Security (Cisco FMC, FTD/ASA Firewalls/IDS/IPS, Cisco ISE and Darktrace) OR
- Microsoft Defender Stack (Defender for Endpoint, Defender for Cloud, Defender for Identity, CASB, MFA, Azure, ATP, Intune, O365, SSO, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
As well as a competitive salary and benefits package (including bonus, 25 days holiday + more), you will get the opportunity to work in an inclusive and diverse culture which welcomes all points of view. If you feel this is the role for you, then please do send your CV in consideration.