Marcus Donald People are looking for a Java Developer for a Financial client based in Dublin, Ireland, We are looking for an experienced Java Developer with Fixed income experience who can directly support the Front Office by taking part in hands-on development and design of their trading application.
** Fully Remote but must be residing in Ireland **
** 12-Month Fixed Term Contract / View to extend **
** €80,000 - €95,000 **
Java Developer – Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for story-based development and adherence to all coding standards.
- You will be responsible for high-quality code.
- Ensuring DevOps principles are adopted in applications.
- Working as part of scrum teams, delivering technical stories within sprint cycles
- Working on complex frameworks and their messages to support it.
- Contributing to all agile ceremonies to ensure high velocity is maintained.
Java Developer – Required:
- Experience in delivering services and applications in Java. Experience in building Java microservices with knowledge in real-time and batch processing, messaging & API calls, databases, and networks
- Good understanding in tables, views, querying (insert/update/delete)
- Good experience with query optimisation (indexing, query hint, etc)
- Knowledge of messaging technologies (kafka, mq, etc) and message formats (protobuf, avro, xml, fpml, json)
- Experience with source code management tools like GIT, CI/CD, DevOps tools, JIRA, Confluence
- Ability to work in a structured environment, practicing Agile development model.
Java Developer – Desirable:
- Previous experience within the financial industry
- Flexible to work with waterfall/agile/hybrid models.
You’ll be working with a team of Full Stack Developers and QA Analysts working on Regulatory reporting applications and trading applications, is this the next opportunity for you then please email your resume to email@example.com