Marcus Donald are searching for a Business Intelligence Specialist to lead information capability and provide support across the organization’s services and external stakeholders – You will be joining a huge Pharmaceutical Firm!
**Onsite for first 6 months if there is no SC clearance (whilst you obtain SC clearance) – if you do have the SC Clearance already then you can work hybrid at their different sites across the UK**
They have offices in London, Derby, Birmingham, Wakefield & Northampton that’ll be possible for you to work from. Salary – Up to £50,000 per annum with great benefits available!
Business Intelligence Specialist - Key Responsibilities:
- Ensure effective use of Business Intelligence through engagement with key stakeholders, providing excellent insight to drive correct working behaviors and outcomes.
- Lead and oversee the design and implementation of innovative and compelling reports, dashboards, visualizations, and models to measure KPIs to support effective decision making.
- Deliver processes enabling understanding of the value of data to all stakeholders ensuring contribution to improvements in data management and data quality.
- Project and change management initiatives/programmes ensuring delivery of BI products fit for purpose.
- Deliver a continuous improvement pipeline across all aspects of Business Intelligence, including but not limited to data process and technical improvements.
Business Intelligence Specialist – Technical Skills:
- Demonstrable Business Information and Intelligence background.
- Passion for handling, analyzing, and interpreting large, complex data sets.
- Experience in working with SQL query building is desirable.
- Experience in Power BI platform, Power BI Report Server and it’s successful implementation.
- Strong knowledge of MS BI tools including SSIS, SSAS
- Experience in using DAX, M-Query, and Python
- Strong knowledge MS Excel (Data Processing), VBA, VB Script understanding
- Working knowledge of data collection via ETL processes, preparation, and manipulation across multiple systems.
- The post holder must be IT literate and have demonstrable working knowledge of Business Information Systems.
Business Intelligence Specialist – Desirable:
- SC Cleared
- Working knowledge of Azure DevOps
This really is a great opportunity to join a business with huge plans for the upcoming months/years that will allow the successful candidates to grow in what is a very popular and want after skillset.
If you are interested and want to learn more, please apply or email me at Lreynolds@marcusdonald.com Looking forward to hearing from you.