Marcus Donald are currently looking for a Delivery Manager for a globally known & leading education organisation. As Delivery Manager you will be responsible for the overall effectiveness and performance of delivery practices throughout the full software development lifecycle (SDLC) across a large portfolio of applications.
** £60,000 - £67,000 per annum **
** Hybrid working – Required in London office on a Monday & Tuesday (only) **
We are looking for a Delivery Manager who is an expert in lean-agile methodologies and a thought leader who can comfortably lead and execute training and coaching in agile methodologies, techniques, and associated tooling.
Delivery Manager - Responsibilities:
- You will focus on building and maintaining productive working relationships across technology teams, suppliers and stakeholders and actively coordinate activities and priorities to meet business goals.
- Work closely with project, analysis, and engineering teams to create effective delivery teams, maintaining high levels of competence and operational excellence
- Line management of Scrum Masters
- Track, manage and mitigate risks and issues impacting delivery
- Foster a positive environment of continuous improvement, establish, and maintain plans and roadmaps, and communicate these to the team and key stakeholders
- Lead initiatives to continually mature and refine our agile processes, including the adoption of new tools and techniques
- Contribute to scrum ceremonies and step into the Scrum Master role when required
- Maintain effective relationships with our delivery suppliers and actively engage with them to maintain high performance and quality
Delivery Manager - Skills & Experience:
- Full understanding of the software delivery lifecycle (SDLC)
- Certified Scrum Master
- Experience providing agile coaching and mentoring
- Excellent stakeholder and customer relationship management
- Experience using Azure DevOps (or similar) for project and backlog management
- Experience working in agile delivery environments
- Experience with the SAFE framework
- Experience with evaluation, selection and implementation of products and services
- Good understanding of DevOps, and Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CICD) approaches, tools, and techniques
- Experience working with onshore, near shore and offshore teams
- Knowledge and experience with incident, problem, configuration, change and release management
Whether you are currently a Delivery Manager / Agile Delivery Manager, Scrum Master, Agile/Lean Coach, Project Manager or maybe even a Development Manager, then I would love to speak with you and discuss this opportunity.
From this role, your potential paths for career progression at include:
- Head of function within the IT department – i.e., Engineering/Development, Testing, Delivery, Projects, Applications/Release
If you’re interested in this amazing opportunity, please email – firstname.lastname@example.org