IT Support Engineer
Marcus Donald are working with a popular education, training and assessment organisation who are looking for an IT Support Engineer, based in North London. They are unlike most educational organisations whereas their Technology presence is and has always been priority.
* Hybrid working - 2 days from London office / 3 days from home *
IT Support Engineer - Responsibilities & Job Role:
- Maintain a high level of professional IT support for all internal users
- Act as an escalation point for 1st Line team
- Responsible for patching, monitoring, troubleshooting server, workstation hardware and software issues
- Good written and oral communication
IT Support Engineer - Technical Skills Required:
- Strong experience with Microsoft based operating systems - Windows Server 2008/12 & Windows 7/10
- Good experience with Group Policy
- Experience with PowerShell (existing scripts not creating new)
- Experience with WSUS (Window Server Update Services)
- Experience with Deployment tools such as SCCM
This is a really cool company and one that would look fantastic on your CV. We believe this is an excellent opportunity for someone currently solely working within an IT Support role that is looking for more responsibility outside of resolving tickets.
Even if you are just curious who I am recruiting for, please get in touch, I'd be keen to discuss this in further detail and have a more informative job description ready.
Hope to hear from you soon and if you'd prefer to email me, please contact email@example.com to begin discussions.