A Large Education firm is looking to bring in an experienced ColdFusion developer to join their team in London.
You will join the core squad and carry out bug fixes and enhancements to their online learning systems.
Cold Fusion Developer – Technical Skills:
- Transformation Projects – migrating codebases
- ColdFusion 11 Update 19 is the current production environment (5+ years CF experience)
- SQL - Microsoft SQL Server
- APIs (JSON/XML)
- Good experience in using version control techniques (GIT).
Cold Fusion Developer – Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for server maintenance and setup
- Delivering high-quality code
- Work with other developers in teams to create new features and functionality
- Collaborate across the business to understand commercial requirements
- Assist with the development of quality applications within teams
This a great opportunity for an experienced ColdFusion developer to join a leading Educational Firm and will be a great name to have on your CV. If you think this could be a suitable role for you, please apply through our job boards or email me directly email@example.com