Marcus Donald are currently working with a Global Ecommerce Education provider who are looking to onboard an IT Project Manager - Network & Infrastructure with experience managing lagre Network & infrastructure transformational projects using Agile methodologies within the SCRUM framework.
Projects on the horizon include changing network provider, implementing new network, onboarding new supplier & supplier management & decommissioning.
Location: Required to be onsite in North London every Monday & Tuesday (non-negotiable).
Responsibilities – IT Project Manager - Network & Infrastructure:
- Develop maintain productive working relationships with all stakeholders (including third party suppliers where necessary)
- Work with the Network Manager and network team during the project to deliver the change project
- Develop and ensure implementation plans minimise disruption to the business
- Ensure projects are budgeted accurately and are reviewed and reported on
- Proactively manage project risks & issues, escalating where necessary and taking corrective action as required
- Ensure relevant contract obligations and key milestones are met
- Strategic planning and governance ensuring critical dependencies are well managed and understood
Desired – IT Project Manager:
- Any certifications relevant to PRINCE2, Agile or SCRUM
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Tech focused Project Manager to join a well-established organisation with exciting new Technology Transformation projects on the horizon. If you feel you could be a good fit or would like to find out more, please apply or contact me directly Bobby @ Marcus Donald.