Marcus Donald are currently looking for Desktop Infrastructure Specialist.
You will be working for a leading Investment Banking organisation and previous experience within Banking would be ideal.
This is NOT a BAU/support role... You will be in a Technical/Project position, sitting alongside Infrastructure. Your focus will be on automation, patching, deployment, software deployment & supplement the VDI SME.
* Hybrid working - 2 days per week in the city (close to Liverpool Street) *
** £60,000 - £70,000 per annum + Benefits & Bonuses **
Desktop Infrastructure Specialist - Responsibilities & Tech:
- Supporting Desktop Infrastructure
- Supporting Desktops, VDI’s, laptops, surfaces, printers, thin client
- SCCM – Deployments, Packaging & Reports
- W10 OS, Office 365, SCCM, Citrix
- Track all work in SNOW
- Help with IPC (telephony) projects as required
- Help with deskside projects as required
- Technical escalation
Within this role you will also be required to help train and answer "How to..." questions with the traders & build out documentation for support and users...
This role is a great opportunity for someone who has had a solid background within Desktop Support & is now keen to leave your BAU days behind you and have the opportunity to get more involved with Infrastructure and/or Desktop/Telephony projects.
If you would be keen to explore and receive a full job description, please let me know. Furthermore, you can contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.