A large entertainment firm are looking for a QA Analyst to join their Quality Assurance team based in London. The role will focus on the design and implementation of test suites and automated testing solutions across their online, mobile and internet connected television apps.
**6 Month Contract (rolling) - £500-£550 Outside IR35**
The ideal candidate will have a good background in the software development lifecycle and experience with test automation in a continuous integration environment.
QA Analyst – Key responsibilities:
- Plan and influence the testing of their catchup TV service, media playback components and back-end systems with a heavy focus on automated regression testing
- Pair with stakeholders to do business analysis, write acceptance criteria and document test plans
- Create high quality, maintainable test code
- Carry out exploratory, non-functional and security testing where required
- Prioritise and document defects with enough detail to reproduce
- Contribute to and improve the end-to-end test strategy for the team and wider department
- Proactively improve your skills and the QA process through on the job training, code reviews, conferences, and self-learning
QA Analyst – Technical skills:
- Knowledge of common test design patterns such as the Page Object Model
- Experience with common continuous integration tools (Git, Jenkins, Puppet)
- Experience with major internet browsers and browsers debugging tools
You don’t want to miss out on this opportunity as the company is expanding and a great name to have on your profile.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply through our job boards or drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org