Marcus Donald are currently working with an exciting & very popular Financial Firm based in the City of London looking for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer who will be responsible for delivering, monitoring and maintaining business critical systems.
The role is a mixture of technical support, BAU and project work. You will also provide cover for the helpdesk as and when required and provide a 2nd to 3rd line escalation point.
** Due to the nature of the role and the opportunities to learn this will predominantly be an office-based role position (5 days per week) **
Senior Infrastructure Engineer – Essential:
• 5+ years’ experience within infrastructure
• Experience with multiple technologies including Windows Server, Exchange Server, Azure, AD, PowerShell, Group Policy, SCCM, Veeam
• Virtualization - VMware (ESXi, vCenter) &/or Hyper-V
• Storage – NetApp or similar
• Basic network & firewall (Fortinet) knowledge
• Experience with a complex infrastructure environment spanning multiple sites
• Extensive Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• Experience with telephone systems
• Previously worked in similar corporate environment (<750 employees). Senior Infrastructure Engineer – Desirable:
• Financial services experience
• SQL Server
• Disaster Recovery
• CCNA certified
• Microsoft Teams Admin
We are looking for someone who is as passionate as the client is about tech; keeping a breadth of new emerging technologies and bringing innovative ideas that can act as an enabler, whilst strengthening their internal knowledge, skills and capabilities.
This is a really exciting role with an initiative company, even if you are curious to find out a bit more about the role or who I am recruiting for please apply directly or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org