Marcus Donald are currently looking for a Cyber Security Analyst for a popular Trading Firm, therefore we are ideally looking for an individual with experience working within the Financial Services or Trading sector with strong Windows and Malware Investigation skills.
** Hybrid / London Based **
** Inside IR35 **
You will be working closely with other Cyber Security Analysts and responsible for the day to day monitoring of the security functions, raising alerts, and liaising with other parts of the organisation to ensure the integrity of the operations is being maintained.
Cyber Security Analyst – Responsibilities:
- Act as a Cyber Security SME for other team members.
- Triage, investigation and analysis of cyber events present on security monitoring tooling
- Where necessary, propose refinement to security tools to increase the value and decrease the false positives.
- Performing analysis of log files, systems, and network traffic.
- Analyse and investigate cyber security incidents as a 3rd line responder, taking escalations from peers and colleagues within the business.
Cyber Security Analyst – Requirements:
- In depth Understanding of IR methodologies
- Excellent understanding of Windows operating systems
- SIEM tools – Splunk, AlienVault, LogRhythm, QRadar
- Endpoint (EDR) tooling hands on experience (Crowdstrike, SentinelOne, Sophos)
- Strong understanding of Malware Investigations and Analysis
Cyber Security Analyst – Desired Certifications:
- GIAC Certifications
- CISSP, CEH, CREST, OSCP
This really is a great company with multiple high level and experienced contractors in place, that have been with the business for a long time (rolling contractors) therefore, there is a lot of future potential for a long-term contract for the right person.
If this is a role you feel you would be interested in and would like to know more about the projects in place and company in general, please apply or email me directly.