Marcus Donald are currently recruiting for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join an large and well known banking organisation on a contract basis (initially 6 months). Within this role you will be regarded as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) within Windows Server, Microsoft Exchange & Active Directory.
* 6-month contract / 4 days remote, 1 day from London office (City) *
** £500 - £600 per day / Inside IR35 **
You will be accountable for the transition and ongoing support of the relevant solutions within the business to meet business requirements and IT architectural strategy.
Senior Infrastructure Engineer – Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing strategic expertise
- Provides a high level of technical knowledge to complete the troubleshooting and resolution to production incidents or problems to meet operational needs and ensure business as usual service is maintained to service and operational level agreements
- Responsible for the creation, quality and governance of technical and standards documentation to maintain a stable and consistent environment
- Includes the provision of assistance to the Architecture, Development and Support teams to implement and support solutions within the infrastructure estate
Senior Infrastructure Engineer – Technical:
- Windows Server expert in several product versions
- Microsoft Exchange Server Administration experience
- M365 / Exchange Online
- Demonstrable Active Directory knowledge to strategic design level
- Expert understanding of Group policy, DNS, DHCP, DFS, ADFS
- Exposure to VMware ESXi and vCentre
Senior Infrastructure Engineer – Advantageous:
- PowerShell experience, with good scripting skills
- Amazon AWS OR Microsoft Azure experience
- Exposure to SAN technology
As stated above there is a very good chance of this being a long-term contract (for the right person) and this is a great opportunity to add a very boast worthy name to your CV long term!
If you would be keen to review the full job description, please let me know by applying. Furthermore, you can also contact firstname.lastname@example.org