Marcus Donald is currently looking for a .NET Software Developer for a large Media company in London. You will mainly be working on greenfield development projects, building new serverless microservice based cloud applications utilising .NET and hosted within AWS.
* 6-month contract – 37.5 hours a week – 10am to 4pm – £500 - £600 Outside IR35 *
** Hybrid Working – 1 - 2 days a week in London office**
Currently they are in the middle of a large programme to migrate from monoliths with large areas of overlapping functionality to a capability-based model, which can scale and adapt to an ever faster changing educational landscape.
.NET Software Developer Skills:
- Building backend services and Web APIs utilising .NET
- Working with product owner and business analyst to refine and estimate requirements
- Working with the project managers, product owners and operation team to ensure application are successfully delivered to production
- Providing production support to application
- Skills in backend development with C#
- Applying best practices for chosen development platform
If you’re interested in this role, please apply, or contact email@example.com. Looking forward to discussing this opportunity with you further.