Marcus Donald are currently looking for a IT Project Manager to join a key client, a market leader within the Real Estate sector. This is a key hire to join an IT Operations team in its delivery of a high profile & commercially critical, Cyber Security programme.
Understanding of Cyber Security landscape would be advantageous however, not expected.
** Hybrid working – 3 days in Wimbledon, 2 days from home **
The business is going through a period of change, and this includes a enhancing Vulnerability Management using CIS Controls to track the gap analysis and subsequent actions of remediation to bring the business in line with the stated controls.
IT Project Manager – Responsibilities:
- Proven experience in forming and developing great relationships with customers and colleagues
- Work closely with the company’s infrastructure consultancy partners, the IT Operations and Infrastructure teams, 3rd party providers, internal subject matter experts (SME’s), stakeholders and end users to ensure the systems processes are continually aligned with the stated security posture
- Help to assess the risk level of the company’s existing technology, and to then implement a continuous monitoring process to ensure the business maintains a compliant posture
- Enhance vulnerability management (non-technical)
- Implementation of CIS Controls, track the gap analysis and subsequent actions of remediation to bring the business in line with the stated controls
- Work with colleagues in business engagement to increase and culturally embed security awareness
- Outstanding communication, and someone who is passionate about delivering excellent customer service
IT Project Manager – Desired:
- Experience working in M365 and Azure environments
- Up to date with current cyber threats
If you feel this is an opportunity & role you would be interested in and you would like to understand more. Please get in touch by applying or email email@example.com