Marcus Donald are currently looking for a Senior .Net Developer with exceptional .NET experience to join a market leading high growth InsurTech business. It is a hugely exciting time for to join the business who are now a fully funded ‘scale-up’ having agreed a partnership and investment deal.
**Hybrid Working - 2 days per week in London office**
You will be joining an autonomous software delivery team building upon a SaaS product, working across the full stack of Angular and TypeScript web applications, RESTful HTTP APIs using ASP.NET, CQRS and Event Sourcing with a MongoDB datastore, all entirely cloud native using infrastructure as code on Azure.
Senior .Net Developer – Technical Skills:
- At least 6 years’ experience of full stack development with .NET and Angular or a similar front end MVC framework
- Knowledge of architectural design patterns and approaches. Particularly of CQRS and Event Sourcing
- A good understanding of RESTful web services
- A good understanding of software design including things like the SOLID principles and the four rules of simple design
- Experience of good agile software development practices like TDD, BDD, refactoring, refactoring to design patterns and continuous integration and delivery
- A good understanding of agile software development process like Scrum and/or Extreme Programming
- An awareness of Domain Driven Design
Senior .Net Developer – Desired:
- Experience as an architecture decision maker
- Experience in a team or technical lead role
- NoSQL databases, and MongoDB in particular
- Experience with Azure and Infrastructure-as-Code using ARM templates
- Experience with Azure DevOps build and release pipelines
- Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics Degree at 2.1 or above
- An active StackOverflow, GitHub profile
If you are a passionate technologist and innovator & someone that doesn’t just consider programming a job but is inherently fun, you will be perfect!
You don’t want to miss out on this opportunity as the company is expanding and a great name to have on your profile. They will bring out the best in you and will allow you to expand your knowledge and skills overall.
If you feel this is an opportunity & role you would be interested in and you would like to hear more about. Please get in touch by applying or email firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with me on LinkedIn.