Marcus Donald are working with a leading Global Financial Services firm, popular for their outstanding, award winning online trading platform. They are now looking for a Senior Pricing Developer with experience working within the FS/Trading/Banking sector and have a wealth of experience using C# (ideally within a Pricing domain).
*100% Remote working - work from anywhere in the UK, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Italy or Poland*
Senior Pricing Developer – Responsibilities:
- Developing trading platform features and tools across desktop and mobile applications whilst providing the market analysis.
- Perform analysis and resolution with production application/system issues
- Technical design and timely implementation of code changes other system enhancements in accordance with technical specifications and the company's design and coding standards.
- Work with users to gather requirements and debug problems.
- Review other developers’ code
Senior Pricing Developer – Technical Requirements:
- Strong C# experience
- Strong experience of designing and developing complex high-performance services and/or server-side applications at both a high and low level
- Knowledge of Financial instruments products
- Financial Markets - Pricing / execution knowledge
- SQL Server including stored procedures
- Comfortable with large volumes of data
- Proven ability of tackling challenging projects
- Experience in full software development lifecycle from design to deployment
- A proven track record of developing high quality software to business specification whilst understanding processes, requirements, and the delivery pipeline.
- GIT source control
- Unit testing & mocking
- Common architectural patterns
This is an amazing opportunity for Developers to get involved with an innovative, award-winning organisation looking to rebrand. The team are growing significantly to ensure they are constantly maintaining their exceptional standards.
To find out more or to directly register your interest email firstname.lastname@example.org – I look forward to speaking with you all!