Marcus Donald are looking for a Pricing Dev Team Lead who has extensive experience working within the pricing/trading domain to join a popular market leader within the Financial industry.
*100% Remote working - work from anywhere in the UK, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Italy or Poland*
This is an amazing opportunity to join a business and apply your craft to an award-winning trading platform at a key time for the business, with big plans in place to stimulate further growth. Strong experience and knowledge of FX, Foreign Exchange, Equities, Shares, Commodities etc is required and someone who has previously or is currently working within a team who work with financial products that provide real time Pricing (Reuters).
Pricing Dev Team Lead – Responsibilities:
- Lead the Pricing Development team
- Technical design and timely implementation of code changes and various system enhancements to trading platforms according to technical specifications and the company’s design and coding standards
- Assume a high level of ownership to progress projects from conception through to the production within agreed project deadlines.
- Participate in Agile team ceremonies and all stages of the development lifecycle (analysis, design, implementation, unit/integration testing)
- Perform analysis and resolution of production application/system issues
Pricing Dev Team Lead - Technical Requirements:
- Strong experience of designing and developing complex high-performance services and/or server-side applications at both a high and low level
- Knowledge of Financial instruments products
- Financial Markets - Pricing / execution knowledge
- SQL Server including stored procedures
- Comfortable with large volumes of data
- Proven ability of tackling challenging projects
- Experience in full software development lifecycle from design to deployment
- A proven track record of developing high quality software to business specification whilst understanding processes, requirements, and the delivery pipeline.
- GIT source control
- Unit testing & mocking
- Common architectural patterns
Pricing Dev Team Lead - Desired Technical Skills:
- Containers (Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud Container Instances)
- JIRA and Confluence
- Experience Streaming or connecting data storage
- Crypto knowledge
You don’t want to miss this opportunity as this company strives to bring out the best in you... They appreciate your strengths and will champion your ideas and career to allow a space where you can belong within a vibrant & motivated community!
Should you want to discuss further prior to apply please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or connect on LinkedIn. FULL job description available to be digested further.