Marcus Donald are looking to speak with .Net Developers with at least 12 months experience to join a well-known Government Administration company, due to expansion and the need to grow their team.
** Hybrid working. 1-2 days per week in the office **
This is a great opportunity & if you are a Junior Developer looking for progression then please apply as it is an opportunity you don’t want to miss out on. They are also offering great benefits such as:
- Hybrid and Flexible Working options (remote)
- Civil Service pension membership
- Up to 30 days’ annual leave after 2 years
- Employee wellbeing initiatives
Responsibilities & Job Role:
- Support the Technical Team Leader, and the wider team developing and maintaining the delivery of digital solutions and services
- Working closely within a formal delivery team providing a technical and application perspective throughout, in an agile manner
- Create and maintain technical documentation for key business applications.
- Writing and maintain unit and integration tests
- Working with Build and release pipelines
- Write code according to standards, and security review tools
- Technical ownership of application requirements
Technical Skills Required:
- Microsoft .NET (C#) – 1 year experience
- SQL Server Development
- ASP.Net MVC
- Writing unit and integration tests
- API development
Desired Technical Skills Required:
- Continuous Integration, build and deployment automation
- Object-Oriented Design
- Relational database design
- SQL Stored procedures
- Version Control tools and workflows (GIT)
- CI/CD pipelines within Azure DevOps
This is a great position for any junior or individual to really grow & develop your skills and to be able to work & learn with some of the best project managers, technical leads, and subject matter experts around the UK!
The team synergy is exceptional as they have created a driven and motivated space, which separates them from any other company!
Should you want to discuss further prior to apply please email (email@example.com) or connect LinkedIn. FULL job description available to be digested further.