Marcus Donald are currently in the market for a Graduate Developer to join a growing business software company with a proven track record of providing industry-leading Strategy, Analysis & Automation.
This opportunity is perfect for a recent graduate who has successfully completed an internship in a business setting. Full, on the job training and certifications will be required. A mathematic and analytic mindset is the sole and primary requirement here.
**This is a fully remote / home-based position**
This opportunity is perfect for an individual to join a Data Analytics / Business Intelligence team, reporting to the managing director, who will also directly mentor and encourage your personal growth. The organisation offers excellent training and a great benefits package some of which include:
- Competitive Salary
- On the job training
- Equipment and Laptop provided
- Excellent career progression
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible working hours
There will be considerable on the job training and opportunities to significantly expand your role, ranging from more advanced analytical work to product and programme management.
Some of the responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Develop analytical skills to a variety of projects covering all aspects of business intelligence and strategy. You would be responsible for consulting with customers to develop analytic solutions and also the delivery of intelligence and insight
- Develop to provide expertise in BI analytic tools, providing on-demand reporting and training to other users, as well as executing ad hoc analysis as required
- Occasionally travel required for meetings, onboarding sessions and conferences
- Serve as a key resource for interpreting data and information; communicates results to customers
- Operate as a key contact with customers to facilitate the delivery of business intelligence solutions
- Work closely on company projects to coordinate cross-functional activities and ensures deliverables are accurate and meet customer requirements
- Utilizes business intelligence tools to provide detailed reporting and analysis
- Supports the delivery of BI solutions to internal and external customers
- Maintains and develops strong working relationships with business owners
- Keeps abreast of automation and digitization trends
- Keen to develop analytics and reporting skills
- Evidence of strong analytic mindset and intellectual curiosity
- Ideally some training in fields such as business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, or computer science generally obtained through completion of a three/four-year bachelor’s degree or higher
- Solid business acumen
- Excellent analytical skills
Technical skills you will be building throughout your time:
- Relational databases (e.g., Microsoft SQL Server) and data management
- Object-oriented programming (e.g., C#)
- Statistical or maths packages (e.g., R )
- Business intelligence tools, capabilities, and best practices
- Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Excel
- Strong analytics and reporting knowledge
Now is a good a time as ever for an individual to begin and enjoy a rewarding career full of variety and new challenges and join a growing organisation in this exciting expansion project.
Please feel free to get in contact via message or emailing me on firstname.lastname@example.org, excited to see all the talent on show and happy to discuss this opportunity further.