Marcus Donald are working with a popular education organisation who are looking for a Desktop Support Analyst, based in North London. They are unlike most Educational organisations whereas their Technology presence is and has always been priority.
This role is available due to the person you'll be replacing being promoted to the NetOps team, so progression within is also clear.
WFH availability - 3 days from London office / 2 days from home.
This is an exciting role and not your normal IT Support position due to the fact a large % of this role will be focused towards Project Delivery and someone who can confidently take ownership of a Project alongside providing IT Support is required. This is a really exciting company to work for and alongside a very good salary, their is also a generous benefit package available!
Responsibilities & Job Role:
- IT Project Management - Key area for the business that is becoming a primary revenue stream
- Maintain a high level of professional IT support for all internal users
- Act as an escalation point for 1st Line team
- Responsible for troubleshooting server, workstation hardware and software issues
- Good written and oral communication
Technical Skills Required:
- Strong experience with Microsoft based operating systems - Windows Server 2008/12 & Windows 7/10
- Strong Experience with Deployment tools such as SCCM
- Good experience with PowerShell (existing scripts not creating new)
- Good experience with Group Policy
- PC and application roll out / hardware support
This is a really cool company and one that would look fantastic on your CV. We believe this is an excellent opportunity for someone currently solely working within an IT Support role that is looking for more responsibility outside of resolving tickets.
Even if you are just curious who I am recruiting for, please get in touch, I'd be keen to discuss this in further detail and have a more informative job description ready.
Hope to hear from you soon and if you'd prefer to email me please contact email@example.com to begin discussions.