Senior Network Security Engineer
Marcus Donald are looking for a Senior Network Security Engineer that is keen to join a very exciting management Consulting firm in the City of London.
Founded in the 80s the business now currently boasts over 5000 employees, covering 4 continents, with over 60 offices in 25 countries! An amazing company to work for, who already has a full functioning, innovative and ambitious Network, Cyber Security and Information Security team at the heart of the company!
The WFH situation is hybrid, they are wanting 2/3 days in the London office.
Technical Abilities – Senior Network Security Engineer:
- Have strong technical knowledge across various Security Engineering pillars:
- Infrastructure, Network & Endpoint Security - Cisco Firewalls/IDS/IPS, Cisco ISE, Darktrace, EDR and VPN solutions
- Email Security - Mimecast/Proofpoint Email security gateways, DMARC/DKIM/SPF
- Cloud Security - CASB, MFA, Azure, ATP, Intune, O365, SSO, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
- Technical design of security systems and services
- Not required but preferred. A general understanding/experience of designing IT systems securely is what my client is looking for…
Desired Experience – Senior Network Security Engineer:
- Support and collaborate with global security teams (SOC & GRC) towards a unified vision
- SIEM knowledge: The SIEM is just one of many tools you would be expected to maintain and improve
- Have relevant certifications such as CISSP, Security+, CEH, CISM...
- Knowledge of scripting languages is considered highly advantageous (e.g., Python, Bash scripting)
Not only is this an amazing opportunity to work for a great company, but it also comes with some flattering benefits and bonuses.
Feel like this is a role for you? Please do feel free to apply and give me a message expressing your interest, I am looking forward to seeing your application and talking with you! You can apply through our portals, or simply email me at email@example.com