Marcus Donald are currently looking to identify an experienced AWS Cloud Security Architect to join a popular Media firm - You are going to want to find out who!
The successful AWS Cloud Security Architect will be part of a mature Cyber / Information Security team and will be responsible for understanding, researching, designing, and developing security solutions within (predominantly) an AWS cloud environment.
A passion for AWS Cloud Security is very important!
AWS Cloud Security Architect – Responsibilities:
- Own the security and architecture, including the configuration and application of the security protocols
- Work closely with the architects and developers of the online systems to help deliver the company and security strategies.
- Collaborating with architects, application, and infrastructure teams
- Make recommendations regarding the current configuration to help increase the levels of security within the cloud environments
AWS Cloud Security Architect – Experience & Skills:
- Experience with AWS (needs to have secured an AWS Environment and understand / recommend solutions based on potential AWS compatible products.)
- OWASP, NIST and SANS
- Software-as-a-service (SaaS) application integrations.
- Cryptography controls and measures to secure applications and data.
- DLP Experience
- Payment Card Industry (PCI DSS)
- Single sign-on (SSO), OAuth, OpenID Connect and SAML.
AWS Cloud Security Architect – Desirable:
- SANS certifications (GWEB) and others, CISSP, CCSP and/or CSSLP, OSCP (and related).
- Experience working with one or more databases, including Oracle, MySQL, AWS RedShift, and SQL Server.
If this position is of interested, please do not hesitate to contact Lola Reynolds for any questions that may need answering and/or further information regarding the company and role.