Marcus Donald are currently looking for a Principal Infrastructure Designer to join our client in the Telecommunications industry.
Responsibilities - Principal Infrastructure Designer:
- Embrace the role of Lead Design Authority (LDA)
- Engage with key collaborators to define customer requirements.
- Drive the design and build activity, engaging with internal and external contributors to ensure the solution meets customer requirements.
- Analyse engineering problems related to equipment and systems or the causes of component failures and develop solutions to provide full resolution.
- Provide detailed, documented technical solutions and reports for distribution.
- Identify risks within the design and build through the design review process.
- Develop and apply engineering standards and procedures and provide technical guidance.
- Drive innovation, both small and large, into and through the business
Must have – Principal Infrastructure Designer:
- Proven experience of setting the standards for the design, development testing of bespoke and COTS (Common off the Shelf) software/hardware for Broadcast, IP Network, IOT or corporate application based on expertise.
- Experience in setting the standards for processes and engineering practices.
- Extensive experience working with suppliers – both developing new services/capabilities and driving 3rd parties to resolve and fix functionality issues and errors.
- Solid understanding of IT information systems technical infrastructure that supports an enterprise infrastructure.
- Proven knowledge of system administration and software development and associated security.
- Strong experience designing solutions across hybrid services utilising both cloud and on-premises technologies.
This role is perfect for someone who is passionate about what they do and keen on joining a fantastic organisation. So, if you think you have the skills and / or experience we are looking for, then please do apply for the role.
You can apply through any of the Marcus Donald Job boards or drop me an email directly. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org – I am looking forward to receiving your application!