Marcus Donald People are currently working with a client based in the Media industry who are looking to expand their cloud team, by bringing on an additional very experienced Cloud Engineer
** Hybrid / 2 days a week in Beautiful Central London based officers **
** Outside IR35 £400 - £500 Per Day **
Cloud Engineer – Main Responsibilities:
- Level2/L3 operational support for Cloud-based Infrastructure, Incident resolution and Problem management.
- Assist Infrastructure Manager with cloud strategy and developing roadmaps for migration to Cloud services.
- Develop & evolve DR solution and regular testing.
- Ensure Proactive monitoring solutions for all IaaS, PaaS and SaaS resources for capacity and performance, creating Dashboards, Monitoring Services, alerts for Pan cloud infra for cross
- Active involvement with AD/Azure AD
Cloud Engineer – Required:
- Hands-On/extensive experience working with Azure Cloud or any cloud platform.
- In-depth Azure IaaS, PasS, SaaS knowledge
- Expert knowledge and hands on experience of key technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker, Web Apps
- Experience with Microsoft Security solutions
- Hands-on experience with Azure troubleshooting and monitoring tools.
- Relevant Certification are beneficial.
If you think this role suits you, please get in contact via email@example.com