Marcus Donald are currently working with a well-known Biotechnical firm who are looking for an Azure Cloud Engineerto join their architecture team on a 6-month contract.
** Inside IR35 // £400 - £500 P/D **
** 6-Month contract with view to extend **
** Fully Remote // No Office Requirement **
Azure Cloud Engineer – Main Responsibilities:
- Engage in proof-of-concept projects proving the use of Azure services to support new data processing solutions.
- Ensure control frameworks are defined & implemented and adhered to within the Public Cloud environments.
- Developing automated tools/scripts to eliminate manual tasks. e.g. templating and automating infrastructure & application deployments.
- Configuring and maintain logging, monitoring, and alerting tools in the Azure environment
Azure Cloud Engineer – Essential:
- Strong working knowledge across a broad set of Azure technologies and related security principles.
- Proven experience of working with Cloud platforms and knowledge covering design and deployment of systems in Azure.
- Highly proficient with IaC and the Configuration Management tooling Terraform.
- A proven track record in working in a fast-paced and busy environment
If you an Azure specialist with strong IaC and Terraform skills (as these are must have’s) this role is perfect for you. This is a really exciting time to join the business, with the projects up coming in the next 6-12 months.
If you would like to find out more information about the client or the job role itself, please apply ASAP, email me on email@example.com or call me on 02033280400.