Marcus Donald are currently looking for an Infrastructure Engineer. This really is a great opportunity for an Infrastructure professional who really values Technical Support and delivering high end projects on a global scale. Benefits are great and include but aren’t limited to; 6% Company Pension contribution, Life cover – 4 x Salary, Private Medical Insurance etc...
** Just 1 day per week (Weds) in their beautiful London offices (close to Tottenham Court Rd) **
This really is a great opportunity for a solid Systems Administrator who will - once they’ve proven themselves – be involved in some really cutting edge and challenging projects with the chance to work with a large DevOps & Software Engineering team, alongside Solution Architects where it’ll be possible for you to gain crucial experience with modern technologies and popular technical progression.
Infrastructure Engineer – Technical Responsibilities:
- Provide IT Infrastructure support locally in London and remotely to global offices
- Handle diverse support requests from professionals within different sectors & industries
- Logging and responding to support requests in the ticketing system
- Strong Windows server 2016/2019 administration experience
- Software configuration, updates, and management
- VMware vCentre
- Active Directory and ADFS administration
- Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange management
- Good understanding of networking concepts
- Storage - 3PAR
- Backup - VEEAM
If this role is one of which you’re keen to explore further and would like to discuss the company, tech stack & project plans in more detail please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org