Marcus Donald are currently Looking for a new Head of Cyber Security to join our client who are in the Financial Industry.
This role is offering a flexible/hybrid WFH situation. It will be 50% from home ad 50% in the office.
In this role, you will oversee teams, manage the SOC team and work closely with the Security Analysts ensuring they are working out to the best ability and getting them done efficiently.
This role isn’t just based on a basic salary as I am sure you know, it also comes with a very flattering benefit package.
- Annual pay scheme (bonus) – 10% of salary
- Private Medical Care for all employees
- Life Insurance
- Great Paternity / Maternity leave
- 5% pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday with up to 5 days being allowed to be carried over to the next year
Technical skills – Head of Cyber Security
- Experience with modern PaaS/SaaS-based IAM and SSO providers and protocols preferred (ex: AzureAD, Okta, Duo, SAML, etc.)
- Excellent experience with cybersecurity frameworks, such as SANS/NIST, ISO 27000, CIS.
- Manage the relationship with external and internal auditors and own the IT Risk register.
- Team management and managing the operations of the IT security & project team from people development to appraisals.
- Ability to implement and work with various frameworks, including ISO27001, GDPR, Cyber Essentials+ compliance.
Desired Skills - Head of Cyber Security
- Strong IT skills and knowledge including hardware, software, and networks.
- Ability to seek out vulnerabilities in IT infrastructures.
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of IT systems.
- Should have Security Programs certification like CISM, CISA, CEH
If this position is of interest, please do not hesitate to contact Ben James (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any questions that may need answering and/or further information regarding the company and role.