A large retail firm are looking for a .NET Developer to join their team based in London to help build a new front office application. You will be developing and enhancing C# .NET front office applications and services adhering to specifications as well as debugging and maintaining written code.
**£650-£750 per day inside IR35**
You should have experience and understanding of best practice hands-on software development across the technology stack.
.NET Developer – Key Responsibilities:
- Contribute across all phases of the development lifecycle working within Agile methodology
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs follow specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Mentor and supports engineers with technical direction and best practices
.NET Developer – Technical Skills:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
- Recent strong experience in C# .NET.
- Ability to write clean, easy-to-understand code.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and complete projects with minimal supervision.
- Sound understanding of coding and development processes.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
This firm is a great name to have on your CV. If this sounds like the role for you feel free to apply through our job boards or email me directly at email@example.com