Marcus Donald is looking for an Infrastructure Architect to join an established Retail organisation based in Purfleet... You will be operating within the existing infrastructure team providing design and 3rd level technical support across the firm within UK and Europe!
You will be an experienced infrastructure architect with excellent working knowledge of Windows server OS’s, Microsoft Exchange, virtualisation technologies, server applications, server hardware and cloud technologies.
*Hybrid working – Tuesday & Thursday and 3rd day TBC in office*
Infrastructure Architect – Responsibility
- Responsible for solution designs and managing and delivering the implementation.
- Maintain Exchange Servers and resolve any issues with the email platform.
- Work with the application team, project managers, etc. to produce solution designs for new projects and implementations.
- Project manage and deliver the implementation of new solutions in line with the Systems and Infrastructure Strategy.
- IT Infrastructure design and support for the group as per essential skills
Infrastructure Architect – Required skills
- Extensive experience with Azure
- Design, support, and administration of MS Exchange server and Exchange Online.
- Support Microsoft apps and services (Example: Office, SharePoint, Intune, Autopilot, Defender)
- Design, support, and administration of VMware ESXi & VCenter on premise and cloud – Azure VMWare Solution (AVS)
- Mimecast design and implementation
- Network and application security – best practice, RADIUS, ACL, IAM
- Manage solution design with 3rd party suppliers
- IaaS / PaaS monitoring
- Infrastructure As Code (IaC) – ARM templates and DevOps pipelines
- Solution design and documentation
It is really a great time to join the business, we a lot of opportunity to grow and career progression available in the near future.
If you would like to find out more information or you are interested in going forward with this position, please apply directly or email me at email@example.com.