Marcus Donald is looking for an ambitious GDPR Consultant to join one of our reputable clients based in the Non-for profit Sector.
**Flexible working available**
**6 Month contract Inside IR35**
- Ensuring the right policies and procedures are in place respect of the data protection legislation.
- Advise on all matters relating to GDPR and Subject access requests.
- Review information governance issues and provide guidance.
- Support the ongoing provision of a data protection impact assessment framework.
- Work with the information security team to maintain corporate information security policies and ensure compliance with the international information security standard, ISO 27001.
- Update Information Governance policies and procedures.
If you have experience within a fast-paced environment and are looking for an opportunity to be a member of an innovative and motivated Governance team, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Please feel free to get in contact via message or emailing me on firstname.lastname@example.org, Excited to see all the talent on show and happy to discuss this opportunity further.