A large & renowned Real Estate firm are looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer. If you are successful, you will be joining a solid and highly complimented IT/Tech team and most importantly be afforded “free rain” & support where needed...
* This is a fully remote / home-based opportunity! *
** £60,000 - £70,000 per annum + amazing benefits & bonus **
We are looking for someone from a strong Software Development background and years of experience delivering both Frontend (Angular 2+) and backend (.NET APIs) solutions.
The successful candidate will be delivering on both current and future projects!
Current – Complete software rebuild. Release date is Winter/Spring 2023
Future – Multiple systems using the same Tech Stack, Data Strategy improvement & Application Integrations
Full Stack Developer (.NET & Angular) – Roles and Responsibilities:
- Experience building commercial software products across the full stack
- Background in developing, managing, maintaining, and enhancing in-house built software products across the full stack
- Release code to staging and production environments
- Troubleshoot and resolve support issues
- Iterate on existing functionality to constantly improve and refine UI, functionality, and code quality
- Collaborate with the wider team in sprint planning activities
- Collaborate with QA team
- Make recommendations around software architecture
Full Stack Developer – Technical Stack:
.NET, C#, Angular, TypeScript, npm, SCSS, HTML...
We want someone who is also passionate about delivering excellent solutions, whilst achieving the right results. This really is an exciting opportunity that will allow you to join a tightly knit team with a fantastic working environment. The company has exciting plans and will be a great name to have on your CV. If this sounds like the role for you, please apply, message me on LinkedIn or feel free to email me at email@example.com