Marcus Donald are hoping to build and add to a Network Security team and are looking to speak with an experienced Checkpoint Firewall Engineer.
Experience working with and managing Checkpoint Firewalls is essential! A lot of time will be put into your development and there is budget for courses available for the right person. GREAT OPPORUNITY!
*This oppourtunity requires you in the office 2/3 days a week*
We are working with a very popular client who are growing and have exciting future plans that include the availability for you to personally progress also! £1billion+ technology business with Cyber Security at its heart...
Checkpoint Firewall Engineer - Technical Experience Required:
- Checkpoint Firewall knowledge & experience
- Provide remote 2nd / 3rd line technical support for Checkpoint services; troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving incidents
- Design, review, validate and implement configuration changes
- Excellent testing, troubleshooting and analytical skills to isolate problems and implement solutions
- Extensive experience with ongoing support and configuration of Checkpoint applications enterprise deployments
- Strong verbal and written communication
Checkpoint Firewall Engineer - Responsibilities:
- Take the technical lead on any Checkpoint related issues
- Liaise with other internal teams and 3rd Party suppliers for issues around networking and security outside of Checkpoint technologies
- Contribute to the design of new fully managed customer solutions, supporting the Services Integration team where required
Checkpoint Firewall Engineer - Desirable:
- CCSE - Check Point Certified Security Expert
- CCSM - Check Point Certified Security Master
This is very exciting role and for the right person can offer a lot of responsibilities. Commercial Checkpoint usage is a must however, that real passion for Cyber Security and the willingness to learn and grow within the business is most important!
If you would like to review the full job description and understand the business a little more, please get in touch and apply. There are multiple positions available, however, due to the business popularity, they're never usually live for long. Please email email@example.com for more info.