Marcus Donald are currently looking for an experienced BI Developer to join a large and reputable business – a leader within the Telecommunication industry. You will be part of a recently formed team to deliver value to the organisation through enterprise-wide business insight and there are multiple areas of which it is possible for you to progress within the role and business!
**Mostly remote working however, occasional travel to either the London or Hampshire offices will be required**
BI Developer – Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and maintain enterprise-wide business insight solutions from extracting, transforming, and loading data to developing data models, applications, and dashboards
- Work closely with data and dashboard owners
BI Developer – Technical:
- Extensive experience with data analysis
- Up to date BI industry knowledge
- Experience in data modelling and ETL to enable application design
- Able to develop reports, dashboards, and visualisations to drive business decision making
- Experience developing customer BI products (e.g., Tableau, Power BI, Qlik Sense, QlikView) and able to configure existing ones
- Good understanding of data integration tools, ETL processes, data formatting, data modelling etc
BI Developer – Desirable:
- Cloud exposure (AWS – Amazon Web Services OR Azure)
This is an excellent opportunity to collaborate with critical teams across the organisation, influencing senior collaborators and sharing knowledge and skills with Designers, Engineers, and Developers across a broad range of projects. The company really is incredible and the present and future opportunity here to grow is one not to be ignored and missed.
If you would be interested in understanding more about the role, responsibilities or future project plans and transformation please apply and I’ll call you ASAP. Furthermore, I am happy to receive direct applications through email@example.com.