Marcus Donald are currently looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join a leading global consultancy. This is a great role for someone with 2+ years Salesforce experience who is potentially looking for their next step within their career.
**Hybrid Working – Occasional travel to London offices**
The role will involve day to day troubleshooting including dashboarding & reporting, general troubleshooting, project work (mergers/migrations) and we are ideally looking for someone with a programming language such as Java or SQL (desirable).
Salesforce Administrator – Responsibilities:
- Act as first point of contact for all Salesforce queries, assisting and guiding users via support and best practice
- Install, configure, oversee, and investigate database related issues
- Data integrity management, preparing, updating and using data loader, managing de-duplication & data integrity across the org
- Respond to user requests for support in a timely manner
- Maintain, enhance, and create workflows, configurations, and components that increase benefits and usability for end-user
- Assist with migration in line with our customer engagement roadmap
Salesforce Administrator – Technical:
- Experience working as a Salesforce administrator in a collaborative business environment
- Comprehensive experience working as a Salesforce Administrator with strong hands-on configuration skills
- Salesforce Administration Certification (Admin or Advanced) & or equivalent experience
- Desire to progress further in the Salesforce ecosystem
Salesforce Administrator – Desirable:
- Understanding of development in other languages e.g., SQL / Java
If you feel this is a role you will be interested in discussing further and learning more about the company and opportunity, please feel free to apply or email me directly firstname.lastname@example.org.