Marcus Donald are currently looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join a large and reputable business – a leader within the Telecommunication industry. Operating within the engineering function, you will be joining a team of 11 who are focused on infrastructure and projects. Updated Windows certifications are required.
**Mostly remote working however, occasional travel to London OR Hampshire offices will be required**
Infrastructure Engineer – Technical:
- Strong technical knowledge and experience with Office 365 / Microsoft 365
- Experience of working on Windows Servers 2008 onwards
- Experience with products such as Active Directory, Group Policy and Certification Services
- Solid understanding of IT information systems technical infrastructure that support an enterprise infrastructure
- Virtualisation technologies such as VMWare vSphere
- Troubleshooting issues in a complex multi-disciplined environment
- VMware Horizon View and related application packaging technologies
- Certification in ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) Foundation
- Eligible to obtain SC Clearance (must be able to show a full 5-year history of residency and employment)
Infrastructure Engineer – Desirable:
- Cloud technologies such as Azure and AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Track record of setting the standards for the design, development testing of tailored and COTS (Common off the Shelf) software/hardware for Broadcast, IP Network, IOT or corporate application based on expertise
- Either (Bachelors in Engineering / HND or equivalent in Engineering) or relevant experience
This is an excellent opportunity to collaborate with critical teams across the organisation, influencing senior collaborators and sharing knowledge and skills with Designers, Engineers and Developers across a broad range of projects. The company really is incredible and the present and future opportunity here to grow is one not to be ignored and missed.
If you would be interested in understanding more about the role, responsibilities or future project plans and transformation please apply and I’ll call you ASAP. Furthermore, I am happy to receive direct applications through firstname.lastname@example.org.