Marcus Donald are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to join a popular/household name and someone who has profound knowledge within both on premise and Cloud technologies and is willing to grow within the company as they deliver new and exciting projects.
*Hybrid working – 2 Days a week in office, based in London*
Infrastructure Engineer – Responsibilities:
- Deliver and maintain their cloud migration strategy
- Manage the virtual server farm
- Participate in evaluation of new technology, technology strategy and selection decisions
- Assist with the development and adoption of DevOps practices
- Contribute to root cause analysis of technical faults as part of problem management activities and escalations from 2nd Line Support
Infrastructure Engineer – Technical Required Skills:
- Expert understanding of Microsoft stack, Windows Server, Active Directory, WSUS, SCCM Virtualisation (Hyper-V or VMWare) & DHCP, DNS
- Cloud technologies (AWS or MS Azure)
- Experience monitoring and backup tools (SolarWinds, Veeam)
- Network fundamentals including any/all; Cisco switches, routers & firewalls
- Monitoring and backup tools (SolarWinds, Veeam)
Infrastructure Engineer – Desirable (Will be taught):
- Experience supporting Microsoft technology stacks including WSUS, SCCM, Defender, InTune
- PowerShell knowledge
- Security Experience / Understanding
This is a great time to join this company with so much planned, projects and technical transformation at the heart of the company! You will also get the opportunity (if you haven’t obtained them already) to secure a range of technical certifications.
You can contact me via message on LinkedIn or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Really excited to speak with you and discuss this opportunity further.