Marcus Donald is currently recruiting for a Scrum Master to work for a market leader in the Insurance domain located in Central London offices around the Leadenhall area.
This opportunity presents a hybrid working arrangement with 3 days working from home and 2 days in the office.
This is an amazing opportunity to work on an array of Greenfield projects innovating and disrupting the Insurance world and the opportunity to be upskilled on the most recent versions of .Net as well as learning modern UI tech such as Angular 12 and utilising most of the Azure cloud including serverless architecture.
- Annual trip to Marbella on the company!!!
Working for one of the highest bonus payers in the EC postcode
- Extensive individual training budget which the team struggles to spend
- 15% combined pension
- 25 days annual leave (rising to 30)
- Constant encouragement and coaching for advancement opportunities
- Driving continuous improvement from engineering and product teams
- Collaborating with Product to keep backlogs in good condition
- Be advocate for Agile sharing ideas throughout the business
- Work with teams to define future agile practices
Technical skills required:
- Strong knowledge and experience of different agile methodologies and frameworks such as Scrum, Lean, Kanban etc
- Applying agile to solve real world problems
- Good coaching skills
- Knowledge of Agile techniques such as CI, CD, CT, TDD, ATDD etc
- 3 years experience working in championing the mantle of Scrum Master (even if you held a different job title)
This is an amazing opportunity to work for one of the most innovative Insurance firms in London who are rapidly becoming a FinTech. They’re huge advocates of professional development and are constantly investing into training programmes and certifications to keep their people sharp.
Culture wise, they’re a fun bunch with a stunning office and plenty of social space. They’re big team players and consistently collaborating between 9-5 to better themselves and their work. After hours, the culture continues and there is always some form of meetups or activities on the agenda.
We’re really looking forward to introducing more amazing technologists to this brand, so if this sounds like it could be a good fit, please don’t hesitate to apply. To fast track yourself, please email firstname.lastname@example.org