Marcus Donald are currently looking for an experienced Data Protection professional with GDPR experience looking to step into more of a managerial position. We are working with a large Financial client looking to expand their team in London.
Although the Head Office is in London Liverpool Street, this role is fully remote.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone to be given more responsibility while also being able to show off their Data Protection knowledge for a well-known Financial firm that offer amazing benefits, which include:
- 25 days holiday with the option to buy up to 5 more
- Very competitive pension
- Private medical insurance (family included)
- Annual pay scheme (bonus) – up to 25% of salary
- Flexible working
- More benefits available upon request
Data Protection Manager – Responsibilities:
- Oversee the Company’s UK GDPR’s compliance activities
- Advising and investigating potential Data Protection Breaches
- Respond to DSARs and DPIAs
- Ensure data breaches are investigated and remedial actions are taken
- Ensure the compliance of policies with applicable laws and regulations
Data Protection Manager – Required:
- 5 years experience in Data Protection
- In-depth knowledge of Data Protection laws
- Comprehensive knowledge of GDPR / FOI
- Experience in providing Data Protection and compliance advice
- Experience in leading people directly
This really is a great time to join my client’s team, with their plans to expand their team, joining the business at this stage will offer you the chance to progress your skills and develop as a Data Protection professional.
You will be joining an already established Data Protection team in a chilled, yet results-driven environment with a big progression planned for this role, both promotion rise and big budgets for L&D.
This is an amazing opportunity and one that should not be missed! Even if you are not fully considering other opportunities right now, these types of opportunities don’t come about often, so why wait?
Should you want to discuss further, please apply or drop me a line directly on LinkedIn or email (email@example.com), FULL JD description available.