A nationwide charity is looking for a .Net Developer to join a team in aid of up-and-coming projects assisting with the creation and completion of new applications. Our client is looking to revolutionize their technical capacity and has set out a road map planning for a range of Greenfield projects. This is a 100% remote role.
The ideal .Net Developer would need to have excellent communication skills as you will be communicating with the business regarding specifications of said applications.
In addition, you will be responsible for maintaining existing software as well as exploring how to further iterate and refine the .Net Applications to benefit current and future stakeholders.
Responsibilities of the .Net Developer:
- Demonstratable experience in .Net Framework 4.0 or .Net Core
- Be able to show a strong understanding of MS SQL Server
- Must have a strong knowledge of developing RESTful APIs
- Have worked within a team that uses an Agile Methodology
- Experience in developing, managing, maintaining, and enhancing existing software
Desirable Skills of the .Net Developer
- Azure technologies including Azure SQL, CosmosDB, Functions or experience with other cloud technologies (AWS, GCP etc)
- Have knowledge of DevOps practices, technologies and tools
- Experience developing on the UI with React or Angular
If this position is of interest, please don’t hesitate to apply. Ryan Debenham (firstname.lastname@example.org) will be able to answer any questions you have in relation to the company or role.
Location: Home Based
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000